Network Kickstart FC2 installation on PXE and NFS

Ajay Mulwani ajaym at cadence.com
Wed Oct 20 04:11:47 UTC 2004

What Phil has mentioned here is NOT the nfs server where you have dumped
the entire linux but the one where ks.cfg is kept. While doing
interactive install you specify nfs server path to Linux dump and not to
the ks.cfg.

Now to resolve this either copy your ks.cfg somewhere within the Linux
path and specify that path to the "ks" option or make sure that
192.168.20.100:/tftpboot/fc2 is exported (or shared).

-Ajay