kickstart nfs query

Liz Beresford Liz.Beresford at csr.com
Thu Sep 2 16:35:21 UTC 2004

Dear  users.

I am having a problem using nfs and kickstart.
My ks.cfg file has the entry:
install nfs --server=192.170.45.2 --dir=/software/install_tree

However,  at the start of the installation,   it says that this
directory cannot be mounted.
I click on OK,   then I am presented with the IP address and the
directory from the ks.cfg file.   I confirm these values clicking OK
and the installation goes on to succeed,  with all the packages copied
from the nfs server.
So,  the nfs is obviously working.

Any ideas why it says it cannot mount the directory in the first
instance??

Many thanks,

Liz Beresford.

the system manager.