Partial User Intervention

Hi All,
        I'm trying to create two seperate kickstart CDs, one using RH9
& another using FC2. I'd like to have user input at specific steps,
like partitioning & network settings. How would I go about doing this
for both RH9 & FC2?

I did see a mail on playing with kickstart.py in stage2.img, but that
didn't exactly work. So thought I'd ask here.

TIA

--
Shyam Mani
http://xinetd.accosted.net/