Signing off

All,

I have recently been offered a new job, so I will be signing off the
mailing list with this email account.  I hope to be able to continue
contributing to anaconda and kickstart discussions, but it probably
won't be in the same capacity.

Thanks to all for a wonderful time--it has been a great learning
experience and I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Signing off for now,

Forrest