Re: How to eject the bootable kickstart CD after build ?

From: Dan Carpenter <error27 gmail com>
To: Discussion list about Kickstart <kickstart-list redhat com>
Subject: Re: How to eject the bootable kickstart CD after build ?
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:13:56 -0700

The installer is still using the cdrom so you can't eject it.

hmm, If this is the case, why I can manuallly eject the CD by pushing the ejcect button
after the harddrive starting to get formatted ?

Also from the ctrl-alt-F3 screen, I saw /usr/bin/eject /dev/cdrom failed "no such device" message.
looks I just need to find the right device name ?

tj

regards, dan carpenter