initrd.img module loading

Ronald Reed rreed at ops.sgp.arm.gov
Mon Feb 7 20:31:04 UTC 2005

I really don't want to rewrite anaconda, just to get one scsi module to
load before another one.

I have tried the scsihosts= boot option, but the installer just seems to
ignore it. I have also tried the expert noprobe boot options with device
commands in the kickstart config file (Which worked in 7.1 - 7.3), and
the system can not find any drives at that point.

What I need to do, is make sure that the aacraid driver is setup as
/dev/sda and that the megaraid driver is setup as /dev/sdb during the
install.