initrd.img module loading

Ronald Reed rreed at ops.sgp.arm.gov
Tue Feb 8 16:04:31 UTC 2005

That is an interesting ideal, but I need the modules to load in a
certain order during the kickstart. If the megaraid driver gets loaded
first, then the external drive array gets setup as /dev/sda and the
kickstart installs the external array as the main boot device. The boot
prompt command scsihosts= is supposed to let you do that, but it doesn't
seem to work.

Ron