kickstart file BNF syntax

Hi,

Recently I migrated a machine from AS2.1 to EL3. During that exercise, I
realized that kickstart files from 2.1 and 3 are not compatible (e.g different
syntax for the mouse directive).

I would like to make that migration process easier. Does anyone know where I can
find the complete syntax description (BNF would be nice) for KS files for each
release?

Thanks

Niko

--
Nicolas Catania

HP Change & Configuration Software Operation
+1 408 447-4564
nicolas catania hp com