Failure to run %post in rpms

Hi,

I have produced a single FC4 disk. It appears to install okay but checking the install.log I see it has failed to run the %post scripts on several rpms. The reason is that the script couldn't find utilities like cp and grep. I tried putting in absolute paths to the files but it still doesn't work.

I don't know when these are installed. Any suggestions on what to do next would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
Ian Leonard

Please ignore spelling and punctuation - I did.