Odd partition labeling

Working on a FC4 kickstart, and seeing some odd partition labels which
have a '1' appended.  For example, on my first kickstart I see:

/ = /1
var = /var1
usr = /usr1
etc...

I then re-kick, and end up with proper labels for all but boot,
which ends up as /boot1.  I then re-kick again, and boot is /boot,
but now all the other partition labels end with a 1.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Phil