Re: Guide to comps.xml and friends

Klaus Steden wrote:
Please pardon my ignorance, but is it safe to assume that the Anaconda installation process and procedure as I understand it, will remain the same in the general throughout Fedora, RHEL, and CentOS?

On that topic ... pardon my ignorance, but what is the difference between Fedora, RHEL, and CentOS, and how many other RH variants exist (current, not vintage).

thanks,
Klaus

Klaus -

I was just curious if I should prepare for 10 slightly varying installers, or one overall installer.

Thanks
-dant