Kickstart Installs of FC2

Dan Carpenter error27 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 23:20:37 UTC 2005

I thought it was maybe a typo actually...  ;)

> But I am unsure if it is able to find my kickstart config file.

Yep.  It would be cool if anaconda printed a message instead of
falling back to manual install.  Sometimes what I do is go to tty3 and
check to see if my ks.cfg file is present in /tmp/.  (It always
becomes /tmp/ks.cfg even if it starts out as ks-fc2.cfg).  In your
case, it is using the kickstart file.  That's how it knows to install
over NFS.

> nfs --server=10.10.232.54 --dir=/repo/fedora/linux/core/2/i386/os

I'm not sure I understand what you would like to be different about the install.

> Which confuses me a little bit as I don't quite understand where its
> getting the nfs methof pointing to Rhupdates

I can't answer your question about Rhupdates.  My guess is that it's
probably a directory name somewhere in the install tree...

> and some of the other stuff.

I'm going to let someone else on the list address this aspect of your query.  ;P

regards,
dan carpenter