RE: Kickstart Installs of FC2

Bad media was one of the three possible problems anaconda mentioned.
What about hardware - can you replicate this random RPM hiccup on a
different client? If not, I'd be testing the box for RAM/disk probs.
--

Yes, seems to carry over to another new box, I had to flash the bios to
upgrade the version of PXE on the test box and now that's fine. Just

Thanks as always
Michael Weiner