kickstart, nfs, CD boot

Regatta regatta at gmail.com
Tue May 3 22:44:12 UTC 2005

Guys,

Did anyway try to boot from a CD and then let anaconda get the kickstart
from nfs server ?

for RHEL 3 it's always work and we don't see any problem, but for RHEL 4
it never work (maybe I'm wrong, but I need someone to tell me)

another question, does anyone know about any GUI that let you:

1. add your kickstart path and installation method on it as a profile
2. Add any machine information in the program then make the program easy
boot the machine and kickstart it using PXE boot and dhcp ?