Help!!! Windows partitions getting clobbered!!!....

dan info at hostinthebox.net
Fri May 20 23:04:33 UTC 2005

Ken -

As I understand it (and as would make syntactical sense) this would do
exactly that.  Clear all partitions on this specific drive.  For reasons
out of my control *grumble* work forbids it at this moment *grumble*,
I'm not able to take a gander at the RH Kickstart guide at the moment -
but I would imagine that this is correct.

Hope that helps
-dant