Multiple ks.cfg's on a single boot media?

Daniel Segall dan at half-asleep.com
Mon Oct 3 13:35:05 UTC 2005

I spoke too soon.
It still gives me the same error after renaming all of my images and
editing the isolinux.cfg to match:

boot: Rescue
Could not find kernel image: vmlinuzRHES4U1
boot: FC-4
Could not find kernel image: vmlinuzFC4

Tried making the names lowercase as well, just to be sure, and I still get
no love.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks,
-Dan