Kickstart fails

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Fri Oct 7 22:02:40 UTC 2005

Ok, looks like you are running into a bus enumeration problem
(Installing RHEL 4?).  Also, you obviously you have another NIC
installed in the server besides the two built in.

You can change the pxeboot config and your kickstart file to use eth3,
that should fix the switch issue.

I don't know if you can use a hardware= statement to tell the server
WHICH NIC is eth0, I haven't ever tried that.