Install Classes and %packages?

Brian Long brilong at cisco.com
Fri Sep 9 14:31:53 UTC 2005

Are the install classes only for use in the Anaconda GUI installer and
not via kickstart?

It appears they are called Personal Desktop, Workstation, Red Hat
Enterprise Linux AS, etc.  Can I somehow use these definitions in %
packages or should I just use the group entries they specify?  For
example, Personal Desktop selects the groups workstation-common and
gnome-desktop.

Thanks.

/Brian/
--
       Brian Long                      |         |           |
       IT Data Center Systems          |       .|||.       .|||.