When was "include" directive introduced?

Lazarev, Roman Roman.Lazarev at FMR.COM
Mon Apr 10 13:38:51 UTC 2006

Hi ALL,

I'm working on an ESX server from VMware which uses anaconda +
Kickstart. However it's anaconda version is quite archaic - I can't
figure out the version of anaconda. It has also been heavily hacked by
folks from VMware. They say it is based on RH7.2  I mounted netstg1.img
and did a grep on "include" in "usr/lib/anaconda" but that didn't turn
up any good positives... Maybe it just isn't there?

My question is: How long ago was "%include" directive introduced? Should
I take it for granted?

Thanks much,

Roman Lazarev
Fidelity Investment Management Technology
245 Summer Street V2E
Boston, MA 02210
(617) 563-1173