When was "include" directive introduced?

Lazarev, Roman Roman.Lazarev at FMR.COM
Mon Apr 10 13:58:52 UTC 2006

Thank you Christian! You confirmed my suspicions!

I was wondering if just including the following hack into
usr/lib/anaconda/kickstart.py could solve the "%include" issue for
RHEL21.

                        scriptInterp = arg

+           elif args and args[0] == "%include":
+               if len(args) < 2:
+                   raise RuntimeError, "Invalid %include line"
+               else:
+                   # read in the included file and set our where
appropriately
+                   where = self.readKickstart(id, args[1], where =
where)

            elif args and args[0] == "%packages":

Thanks,

Roman Lazarev
Fidelity Investment Management Technology
245 Summer Street V2E
Boston, MA 02210
(617) 563-1173