xconfig option bluescreen error

Bartel, Zack Zack.Bartel at Tectura.com
Wed Aug 30 22:06:41 UTC 2006

Hi there,

	I am trying to have kickstart auto configure Xorg during a
custom FC5 install. I say custom because I am hand selecting the RPMs
that get included. My current ks.cfg works fine until I add the
"xconfig" directive (with any or no arguments). During the boot process
immediately after anaconda starts the screen goes all blue with (what
looks like python) error messages strewn across the screen. The messages
fly by but at the end I get something like:

ImportError: No module named x86config

I am wondering what I am missing (like and RPM). Any ideas? Thanks ahead
of time!

Here is my ks.cfg:

lang en_US
keyboard us
timezone --utc GMT
rootpw password
selinux --disabled

# text
graphical

# skipx  ###THIS WORKS
#### NONE OF THESE DO
# xconfig --driver "vmware" --videoram 16384 --resolution 800x600
--depth 16
# xconfig --depth=16 --resolution=800x600
# xconfig

install
cdrom
bootloader --location=mbr
zerombr
clearpart --all --initlabel
partition /    --fstype ext3 --size 5000
partition swap               --size 2000
partition /var --fstype ext3 --size    1 --grow
authconfig  --useshadow  --enablemd5

%packages
@Core
@Base