Ks and interactive mode

Ximo Tur ximotur at yahoo.es
Mon Feb 6 17:13:37 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I am using a ks file to install Redhat EL3 and EL4 on
a large number of nodes, my question is that if it is
possible to have a ks that will do everything
automatically except how to do the partitioning.

I guess that the "interactive" mode should do it, but
I just want to be prompted for the partioning and not
to have to confirm all the other steps.

Thanks in advance!

Ximo Tur

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Dr. Strangelove, Or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb (1964)