Kickstartin install with network bonding

Geoff Steer gsteer at firstwave.com.au
Mon Feb 13 11:12:38 UTC 2006

Is there any documented way to install a network bonding configuration
via kick start?

I'm currently running bonding (active-standby) on our servers.
Previously I've just configured a single network interface with
kickstart and then manually changed this when the system was booted. I
now have 10 servers to install so I'd like to automate the procedure if
it can be done.

--
Regards
Geoff

The sender's Anti-virus Service scanned this email. It is safe from known viruses.