Re: Kickstartin install with network bonding

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:12:38 +1100
Geoff Steer [Geoff] wrote:

Geoff> Is there any documented way to install a network bonding configuration
Geoff> via kick start?
Geoff>
Geoff> I'm currently running bonding (active-standby) on our servers.
Geoff> Previously I've just configured a single network interface with
Geoff> kickstart and then manually changed this when the system was booted. I
Geoff> now have 10 servers to install so I'd like to automate the procedure if
Geoff> it can be done.

you can use the %post section for this.

--
Alain