Ejecting CD after kickstart installation

Marc Wiatrowski wia at iglass.net
Mon Feb 20 14:01:15 UTC 2006

I got this from the list a while back and has been working for me
with Enterprise 3.  You could probably narrow down the devices,
but this just makes sure it hits everything.

hopefully its useful,
marc

---
%post --nochroot

mkdir /mnt/hda
mkdir /mnt/hdb
mkdir /mnt/hdc
mkdir /mnt/hdd

mknod /dev/hda b 3 0
mknod /dev/hdb b 3 64
mknod /dev/hdc b 22 0
mknod /dev/hdd b 22 64

echo '/dev/hda /mnt/hda iso9660,ro 0 0'  >> /etc/fstab
echo '/dev/hdb /mnt/hdb iso9660,ro 0 0'  >> /etc/fstab
echo '/dev/hdc /mnt/hdc iso9660,ro 0 0'  >> /etc/fstab
echo '/dev/hdd /mnt/hdd iso9660,ro 0 0'  >> /etc/fstab

/mnt/sysimage/usr/bin/eject /dev/hda
/mnt/sysimage/usr/bin/eject /dev/hdb
/mnt/sysimage/usr/bin/eject /dev/hdc
/mnt/sysimage/usr/bin/eject /dev/hdd