problem with %post commands`

I've finally bumbled through getting pxe boot/kickstart to work using dhcp, tftp, and http. I can't for the life of me get the %post section to do anything.

I'm installing AS 4 on commodity Dell server hardware.

Can someone tell me if there's a way to send the %post output to a file? If I could somehow capture it, it would be easier to locate my particular problem.

Jack Fortune
University of Oregon