(no subject)

MW Mike Weiner (5028) MWeiner at ag.com
Wed Jan 18 19:05:16 UTC 2006

Hi Folks,

I wanted to let everyone know about a new site I've (finally) been able
to bring online, that I think may be of interest to those on this list.

It lets you click through a series of questions and it generates a
Fedora kickstart image that you can burn to a CD.  Its based on
extensive work that has been done by a group at Hewlett Packard, that
has recently been released as an Open Source project called LinuxCOE (on
SourceForge here:
http://linuxcoe.sourceforge.net).

The new site uses that technology to let you create ISO images that you
can download and install with.  Its running here:
http://www.instalinux.com

Check it out if you're interested and please send feedback my way,
either to this email, or on the forums (http://instalinux.com/forums).

Not to labour the bandwidth, but I just wanted to pop off a THANK YOU
note for this post.

Michael Weiner