New to list and question

Alain TAUCH anaconda at maisondubonheur.com
Thu Mar 2 17:28:24 UTC 2006

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 17:32:55 +0100
Patrick [Patrick] wrote:

Patrick> On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 17:12 +0100, Alain TAUCH wrote:
Patrick> > The kickstart %post section syntax is documented in your favorite
Patrick> > redhat
Patrick> > linux documentation.
Patrick>
Patrick> Well, man system-config-kickstart doesn't really provide much info. The
Patrick> stuff in /usr/share/doc/system-config-kickstart-*/ was a little better
Patrick> but still not much to go on.

what about:
Red Hat Linux 9: Red Hat Linux Customization Guide
 Chapter 7. Kickstart Installations
  7.7. Post-installation Script

or:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3: System Administration Guide
 Chapter 9. Kickstart Installations
  9.7. Post-installation Script

or even:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4: System Administration Guide
 Chapter 1. Kickstart Installations
  1.7. Post-installation Script

Don't get me wrong, I'm not used to throw some RTFM just for the fun.

Regards

--
Alain TAUCH