Execution of commands in %post

Dan Trainor dan at id-confirm.com
Wed Mar 22 08:16:39 UTC 2006

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Wednesday 22 March 2006 00:05, Dan Trainor wrote:
>> I completely agree.  However, for these installs, I cannot assume that
>> this install will have connectivity to grab such a script.  That's why
>> I'd like to do it all from %post in this manner.
>>
>> Like I said, everything else works, except this "special" line.
>
> Are you specifying the parser for the %post section?  You can specify bash, or
> python or whathaveyou.  It might be best to specify such a parser so that the
> content gets used in the correct way.

Hello again, Jesse -

I am not specifying a parser.  As I've said, I've had my entire
kickstart work up until this point.  I don't think I'll plan on
switching parsers at this point.  I'm too stubborn, and have high hopes
to a solution to this kind of problem, haha.

Thanks

--
- Dan Trainor
- id-Confirm, Inc.