Problem with kickstart installation if no dhcp

Hi,

I can start a kickstart installation fine with kickstart config file
being on a nfs shared drive if the machine can get networking
information via DHCP.  But if I have to enter in static IP network
information, then it doesn't seem to be able to find the kickstart
file via NFS.  Any ideas why this might be?  I have the ISOs shared
via NFS and I can use those as the install media with both
configurations, but I can't access the kickstart file.

For now, I can put the kickstart file on the CD disk, but it would be
nice to be able to have the config be in some central location.

Thanks,
Joe