Re: clearpart --all

On 29/11/06, termeau sebastien <termeau gmail com> wrote:
In my kickstart file I use "clearpart --all", but during the installation of
the RHEL, a message box still ask me if I want to delete all the partitions.
In fact it say (it is a translation from french of the message I saw few
hours ago .. ) "Your partitions are not usable, do you want to delete
everything?"

You probably need:

clearpart --all --initlabel

Binand