-----Original Message-----
From: kickstart-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:kickstart-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Binand
Sethumadhavan
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 11:52 AM
To: kickstart-list redhat com
Subject: /etc/shadow

OK, this is stumping me.

Where does /etc/shadow get created? I can see that the setup package
includes /etc/shadow and /etc/gshadow as %ghost, so when are these
files created during install?

I am having trouble with a custom install in which /etc/shadow is
missing. I'm trying to see why by comparing with a working system.

TIA,

Binand