FC5 package ordering

Ian Leonard ian at smallworld.cx
Mon Sep 18 16:02:11 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am trying to build custom cds of FC5 using the fc_update.sh script found
here: http://www.users.on.net/~rgarth/weblog/fedora/remek.html

I have trimmed the distribution down to 2 cds and added a few rpms of my
own. The cd sets build without error but won't install. The main problem
is that one of my rpms (that begins with an 'm') is on disk 2 but is
required by the installer when disk 1 is in. When I look at the rpms
directory on the cd, all packages appear to be in alphabetical order. It
could be that fc_update.sh doesn't work for cds (it has a cd or a single
dvd option).

Any advice or pointers to other scripts for FC5 appreciated. Thanks.

--
Regards

Ian Leonard