Kickstart swap partitions on multiple drives

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Wed Sep 20 17:56:41 UTC 2006

This is the first time I've seen this "ignoredisk" option.  Does using
ignoredisk cause kickstart to bomb if some of the listed disks aren't
present?

For example, could we use a catchall ignoredisk command to always force a
build to happen on hda, regardless of what's present?
ignoredisk --drives=hdb,hdc,hdd,sda,sdb,sdc,sdd