Intel megasr RAID driver not included with RHEL4

Martin Steinmann msteinmann at vesbridge.com
Tue Apr 10 14:58:09 UTC 2007

Chip

Thanks for your quick reply. I did this and see the following:

On tty3:  Method=cdrom://hdb:/mnt/source

Using the command prompt: The mount command shows the device /tmp/cdrom
mounted on /mnt/source and I can see all the files from the CD there.

What is the difference between putting the dd= command into the file
isolinux.cfg vs. ks.cfg?

Would it be possible to have a subdirectory on the instillation CD e.g.
called Intel, that includes all the drivers?   Can you give me an idea
how the dd= command would look like then?  (E.g. dd=//hdb/intel  ??)

Thanks

--martin