Re: Adding update repos to ks.cfg

M> repo --name localupdates --baseurl=http://my.webserver.com/updates

I have heard reports that this doesn't work bvecause anaconda will get
confused and install some packages out of order, but frankly I have no
evidence to back that up.

Still, I didn't want to have to worry about any bugs in that area, so
what I'm doing now is generating a complete set of packages by calling
pungi -G with a manifest containing the %packages section of my
kickstart file, and then calling createrepo on the resulting package
set.  This installs fine and actually the install goes a bit faster
because the package set is minimal.

 - J<