-----Original Message-----
From: kickstart-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:kickstart-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Michael
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 2:54 PM
To: Discussion list about Kickstart
Subject: Installing minimal number of packages

Hello,

I am doing a fc6 install for testing an automated app server install.

In the packages section, I just have

%packages
@core
sox
screen
mysql-server

I would expect a few small number of packages ( around 100 ).  However,
I am getting 550 installed.  I don't really understand why so many
packages are getting pulled in.

How can I debug this?  Is @core no longer the right directive?

Michael