Using Kickstart to deploy Debian servers?

I feel dirty even asking this, but here it goes. I have been tasked with the unlucky job of setting up a deployment solution for Debian servers. I have an existing Kickstart server that I call via altiris (we mostly use blades). Does anyone know if there is a relatively easy way to create a kickstart config for Debian "etch"? I really don't want to setup FAI if I don't have to.

Thanks,
-Dan