my mistake; it is just the logging info line that causes the 295 parse error

Floydsmith at aol.com Floydsmith at aol.com
Fri Dec 28 08:35:34 UTC 2007

After looking at all of my cfg(s) that passed and the ones that failed
I discovered that it is JUST the "logging info" line that seems to be causing
the
parse error as verified by repeatring the some experiments with just that
change.
That is, both ondisk and onpart (the one I need) work once
this line is commented out. And, the two orginal ones using autopart
and a two drive LVM setup (I believe) will fail if this line is not commented
out
(although I have test that yet). And, I have not tested changing the
clearpart line to
use "-none" as in all my previous cfg(s) but I don't think that will have any
effect.

It takes me over two hours to do a complete test because I am using a very
old slow 20gig drive for experimenting.

Floyd,