possible FAQ: setting filesystem parameters with part/logvol?

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Fri Dec 28 18:58:00 UTC 2007

I've found the best info on kickstart is actually on the Fedora site.

Here is a link to the presentation I did earlier this year at Linuxworld
in case there is anything in there that might be of help:
www.shabazian.com/lw2007.pdf

As for your filesystem setup, you may need to do it in the %pre.  Not
sure about stride as I've never used it.