Custom FC 6 install

Chris Pattullo cpattullo at parasun.com
Thu Jan 11 22:22:26 UTC 2007

Hi all,

	I'm currently are using the anaconda setup from FC2 for installs  (just
the anaconda/kickstart format & setup, the actual RPMs are custom
in-house software) and I'd like to upgrade the install process to use
the most recent version of anaconda & kickstart currently stable. The
problem is I can't seem to find the necessary components.

	I've looked online for 'custom install guides', etc. but the closest
thing I've found is a document describing how to re-master a FC6 DVD.
Unfortunately it doesn't describe how to run the 'buildinstall' scripts,
and all the other stuff that you do to make an install CD from scratch,
and it doesn't list where to get everything from.

	I'm quite familiar with FC2's version of anaconda, kickstart, etc. and
everything required to build an install CD from that perspective. All
I'm looking for is a document/site/etc describing what's changed with
the process since FC2, and a link to the necessary scripts, etc.

	Does anybody know where I can get said information.

Thx in advance.

Chris

--
Chris Pattullo
Network Operations - Plant Administrator

http://www.parasun.com/

This e-mail may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete
all copies. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.