Custom FC 6 install

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu Jan 11 22:32:14 UTC 2007

On Thursday 11 January 2007 17:22, Chris Pattullo wrote:
>         I'm quite familiar with FC2's version of anaconda, kickstart, etc.
> and everything required to build an install CD from that perspective. All
> I'm looking for is a document/site/etc describing what's changed with the
> process since FC2, and a link to the necessary scripts, etc.
>
>         Does anybody know where I can get said information.

I don't think it is documented anywhere, however I have created an opensource
tool to basically do all the things necessary to create a install set using
anaconda.

http://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/pungi  is the home page for the tool,
and there is some documentation in the wiki for how to use pungi to make a
spin of Fedora.  It is also packaged in Fedora Extras for FC6.