rhel5 and kickstart

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Mon Jul 23 18:15:36 UTC 2007

Jim Bird wrote:
> I'm actually using the root of the repository. So you're suggesting that
> I use root/VT?
>
> --JB

Ok, it's been a while since I looked at the import code.

You should still use the directory containing "images" for the kickstart
URL parameter, but you may want to list the content in the other
directories in the "repo"
stanza lines. Actually Anaconda might be smart enough to do this for you
automatically based on .discinfo. I would bet it is.

That complexity does come up when wanting to set up the boot server for
use in yum package installation (as a local mirror) post install.

--Michael