Linuxworld Kickstart (seminar fees?)

Bill-Schoolcraft bill at wiliweld.com
Tue Jun 19 20:38:32 UTC 2007

At Tue, 19 Jun 2007 it looks like Shabazian, Chip composed:

> Howdy,
>
> As I mentioned a while back, I'm doing a "Kickstart Tips and Tricks"
> seminar at Linuxworld this summer, and I need to finish (ok, START and
> finish) my presentation this weekend.  I've gotten a few good tips from
> you all, so this is my final call for help:

<humbly_snipped>

I usually get an expo pass (free) for LW, and was wondering the cost
of this seminar this year?

Thanks

--
   Bill Schoolcraft <*> http://wiliweld.com

"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday,
     lying in hospitals dying of nothing."
                 -- Redd Foxx