driverdisk and include

Farkas Levente lfarkas at bppiac.hu
Thu Jun 21 09:52:18 UTC 2007

hi,
i'd like to put together a few kickstart file. there are common part of
them like common packages and directives. so i put them in a separate
file and include them. but i want to do this from a pxe boot. i already
find how can i retrive include file from the %pre script to be able to
include them. but my problem is that i need to add a driverdisk to each
kickstart file since our server use r1000 network card which is not in
the current anaconda kernel. so my question
- what stage are run during a kickstart pxe boot?
- what information should have to be available in each stage?
- can i put the
  driverdisk --source=ftp://.../r1000-2.6.18_8.img
  line into a common included file or should it have to be in the main
  file?
- is it documented anywhere or just i'm not able to find it?
thank you for your help in advance.