Caetano, Greg Greg.Caetano at hp.com
Tue Jun 26 15:24:56 UTC 2007

Matt:

>From the ipw2200 install document:

MAKE SURE THAT THE FOLLOWING CAPABILITIES ARE ENABLED:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#define CONFIG_FW_LOADER 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ipw2200 loads firmware via the Linux firmware hotplug capability (see
later
section on firmware loading).  In 2.6.x, this is enabled via menuconfig:

        Device Drivers ->
                Generic Driver Options ->
                        Hotplug firmware loading support

Greg Caetano
HP TSG Linux Solutions Alliances Engineering
Chicago, IL
greg.caetano at hp.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer
RHCE#803004972711193