Redhat Kickstart directory structure

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Sat Nov 17 12:23:37 UTC 2007

On Sat, Nov 17, 2007 at 12:15:27PM +0000, Jimmy Stewpot wrote:

> I am wondering how I would go about having both the AS and ES RPM's in
> the same directory structure for EL3/4. Is it possible or do I need to
> have them in separate folders. Any advice would be great.

The AS and ES RPMs are the same, except for the redhat-release,
comps and anaconda-product packages in RHEL4.  For RHEL3 I'm not
100% sure about this list, I have to check.

Having two trees and hardlinking all RPMs that are the same (just make
a script for doing that) gives you only a minimal overhead.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>