Pair of recent posts

I've submitted a post regarding problems with getting the "comps" package recognized
by anaconda/kickstart during installation over 2 days ago.  Since I hadn't seen it come
out on the list (and I checked my emails) I submitted it again this morning.  I've gotten
notification for both that they await moderator approval.  What more can I do to get my
posts posted?

Thank you.

R,
-Joe Wulf, CISSP, USN(RET)