Re: Pair of recent posts

Joe_Wulf wrote:
I've submitted a post regarding problems with getting the "comps" package
recognized
by anaconda/kickstart during installation over 2 days ago.  Since I hadn't seen
it come
out on the list (and I checked my emails) I submitted it again this morning.
I've gotten
notification for both that they await moderator approval.  What more can I do to
get my
posts posted?

Are you using the same email address as this time?

Does it give a reason for being held? Maybe it's too big, or something.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait