%post details

Title: %post details

Folks,

I am somewhat new to kickstart but have been using it with cobbler with a lot of success.  Now I find I am frustrated with what I can and cannot do with it.  I am able to create files/directories but am having trouble with cp from NFS.  I am using the RHEL 5 Installation guide but find the examples somewhat wanting.

Can anyone give me a code snippet of how they do this very simple operation?

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Maute
Sr. Linux/Unix System Administrator